The Gorduino is a PCB board layout designed to work with our Minimalist Arduino Kits. It was designed by Gordon Cooper with input from other Transistor Members. Features include:
- Access to all Arduino pins (D0-D13, and A0-A5)
- Ground Pins adjacent to all Digital Pins
- 5V Rail and Ground Rail adjacent to all Analog Pins for ease of sensor use
- USB/External Power Selector Jumper Pin
- Single sided board for easy home reproduction
- Small form factor compared to typical Arduino footprint
Eagle Schematic Files
Files for v0.3a (Current Version):
Changes from v0.2a:
- Added 5V rail on analog pins.
- General cleanup and trace size/position changes.
Files for v0.2a (Zombie Defense Version):