Free Class: Introduction to *nix
2012/08/04 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Introduction to *nix.
Brought to you by d3c4f, yukaia, and a whole lot of caffeine.
In this class we will cover:
– The different *nix histories
– Basic file system structure
– What the f*** is a kernel?
– Basic commands
– What else can I do with *nix?
– Compiling from source?
– We may also walk through the setting up a basic web server, time permitting.
You are welcome to bring a laptop to follow along. We will provide live-boot cd’s for people without linux installed.
Free Class: node.js
2012/08/04 @ 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Come join as as Josh describes the Dark Art of node.js
Stop on by, bring a friend, and see why node.js is gaining such a rapid following.
You are welcome to bring a laptop to follow along.